This week on the podcast, Colton Fischer joins us to talk about 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) and Event Mapping. Colton explains what 2FA is, how to implement it, and how he used Event Mapping to add it to PeopleSoft. We also talk about Servlet Filters and using REST-based API’s with PeopleTools.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at email@example.com, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
- PeopleSoftMods.com @ 2:00
- 2 Factor Authentication & Event Mapping @ 4:15
- TOTP Codes @ 16:00
- Sending SMS Messages in PeopleSoft @ 23:45
- REST API Limitations @ 27:15
- Servlet Filters @ 30:00
- Logging with Event Mapping @ 40:00
- Event Mapping Limits and Future Improvements @ 43:15
- Customizations w/ Event Mapping @ 49:30