This week on the podcast, Kyle follows up on his psc and psp bug, Dan doesn’t like the SSL setup in Linux and Kyle shares a great utility called chroot.
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan recap the psadmin.conf 2018 conference.
- Vulnerability Testing During Happy Hour @ 1:30
- DPK Lab and Open Lab @ 4:45
- Kyle and Team Save the World @ 11:30
- JR Bing on Kuebernetes and Elasticsearch @ 13:00
- Greg Wendt on GH Insights @ 18:00
- Frank Dolezal on Monitoring PeopleSoft @ 21:30
- David Vandiver’s Process Monitor 2.0 @ 29:00
- Nate Werner on Protecting Secrets @ 31:30
- Kyle and Dan on using Terraform with PeopleSoft @ 37:00
- Brad Carlson on the open source IB Monitor @ 39:00
- Scott Hirni on PeopleMobile UX @ 43:00
- Tech Roundtable @ 47:00
- Mark Hoernemann on the PeopleTools Roadmap @ 49:30
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan discuss challenges on moving to the cloud, how to limit search data in non-production environments, and using XPath to modify XML files.
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle discuss the Apache Axis vulnerability from the April 2018 CPUs, an Adventures in MOS, and some of the challenges in moving to the cloud. Kyle also shares an update about his new job.
This week on the podcast, Brad Carlson, Adam Wlad and Jim Marion join Dan to recap the Alliance 2018 conference. We discuss some CPU Patching issues, the 2027 date for PeopleSoft, and PeopleTools 8.57 announcements.
- Technical and Reporting Advisory Group @ 1:45
- CPU Patching and Security @ 5:15
- PeopleSoft 2027 @ 15:00
- PeopleTools 8.57 – Cloud First @ 19:30
- PeopleTools 8.57 UI Changes @ 29:15
- Page and Field Configurator @ 40:00
- App Designer Improvements @ 49:45
- Stop and Shares @ 56:30
- Learning about Fluid @ 60:00
This week on the podcast, Kyle shares from follow-up on URLs and Metadata, Dan discusses Single Signon changes with PeopleTools 8.56, and Dan explains the concept EFFDT to an enterprise Java developer.
- SuperBowl Follow-up @ 2:15
- Easy REST Requests @ 4:30
- ACM Library @ 5:45
- Metadata and Recent Places @ 8:30
- PeopleSoft and AWS @ 11:00
- 8.56 and SSO Configuration @ 16:00
- COTS vs. Homegrown Software @ 21:45
- SQL:2011 @29:45
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about cloud provisioning tools and how they could work for PeopleSoft Admins, Mike Ripley’s POC for securing WebLogic, and changes to the Change Assistant installation process.
- LinuxFilter Proof of Concept for WebLogic @ 1:30
- Insecure PeopleSoft Settings @ 6:00
- Random Default Local Node Name @ 9:30
- ps-terraform and working with cloud provisioning tools @ 15:00
- Change Assistant Installation Changes @ 26:00
- Headless PeopleTools Patching with Change Assistant @ 35:00
This week on the podcast, Dan shares a new project called ps-terraform to help you build PeopleSoft Images on AWS. Kyle tries to resolve a Friday Night Ghost issue and Dan follows up on his love for Continuous Integration and the DPK.
- Elasticsearch DPK Install Methods @ 1:00
- GitLab Continuous Integration Follow-up @ 5:30
- Friday Night Ghost @ 19:00
- Ps-terraform @ 31:00
This week on the podcast, Kyle goes back to applying bundles and appreciates all the improvements to Change Assistant. Dan shares his research of “Slow PO Output” and what was really going on.
This week Simon Chiu from the PeopleSoft UX Blog joins us to talk about his experiences with Interaction Hub, Unified Navigation, Push Push Notifications, Federated Search and the PeopleSoft Cloud Manager.
- Introducing Simon @ 1:30
- Using the Interaction Hub @ 4:45
- Unified Navigation and the Interaction Hub @ 20:00
- The good and bad of Push Notifications @ 32:45
- Testing Federated Search @ 44:15
- Cloud Manager @ 54:30