This week on the podcast, Kyle shares a fix for deep links with the PIA and Dan discovers a bug with the Processing Indicator. Then Kyle and Dan talk about the new release of psadmin_plus and the improvements of version 2.0.
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan recap the Reconnect 2018 conference, what they learned about the PeopleTools Roadmap, and some highlights from their sessions.
- PeopleTools Roadmap Session @ 6:00
- Securing and Hardening PeopleSoft @ 15:30
- Kyle’s CPU Talk @ 20:30
- Dan’s Devops and DPK @ 27:00
- Advanced PeopleSoft Adminstration @ 29:00
- PeopleTools Product Panel @ 37:00
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan discuss memory usage in PSAPPSRV with the JVM, how to work with network resources and Tuxedo, and Dan shares an “Adventures in MOS” about “huge” customizations.
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan recap the psadmin.conf 2018 conference.
- Vulnerability Testing During Happy Hour @ 1:30
- DPK Lab and Open Lab @ 4:45
- Kyle and Team Save the World @ 11:30
- JR Bing on Kuebernetes and Elasticsearch @ 13:00
- Greg Wendt on GH Insights @ 18:00
- Frank Dolezal on Monitoring PeopleSoft @ 21:30
- David Vandiver’s Process Monitor 2.0 @ 29:00
- Nate Werner on Protecting Secrets @ 31:30
- Kyle and Dan on using Terraform with PeopleSoft @ 37:00
- Brad Carlson on the open source IB Monitor @ 39:00
- Scott Hirni on PeopleMobile UX @ 43:00
- Tech Roundtable @ 47:00
- Mark Hoernemann on the PeopleTools Roadmap @ 49:30
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle discuss the Apache Axis vulnerability from the April 2018 CPUs, an Adventures in MOS, and some of the challenges in moving to the cloud. Kyle also shares an update about his new job.
This week on the podcast, Brad Carlson, Adam Wlad and Jim Marion join Dan to recap the Alliance 2018 conference. We discuss some CPU Patching issues, the 2027 date for PeopleSoft, and PeopleTools 8.57 announcements.
- Technical and Reporting Advisory Group @ 1:45
- CPU Patching and Security @ 5:15
- PeopleSoft 2027 @ 15:00
- PeopleTools 8.57 – Cloud First @ 19:30
- PeopleTools 8.57 UI Changes @ 29:15
- Page and Field Configurator @ 40:00
- App Designer Improvements @ 49:45
- Stop and Shares @ 56:30
- Learning about Fluid @ 60:00
This week on the podcast, Colton Fischer joins Dan to talk about hidden ACM plugins, using the Web Profile to extend HTML pages, and his experience working with the Page and Field Configurator.
This week on the podcast, Dan shares a quick review on Classic Plus and tip when using App Designer. Then Kyle and Dan discuss how the Search Framework implements security on search results.
Registration for psadmin.conf 2018 is open!
The Call for Presentations closes on February 15, 2018. We are still accepting proposals and would love to have you present!
See you in May!
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle discuss a WebLogic exploit used for currency mining, Dan revisits the Health Center in the latest PeopleSoft Images, and Kyle explains why you need to review the Invalid View project.
- Crypto Currency Exploit on PeopleSoft Web Servers @ 1:30
- Health Center with PeopleSoft Images @ 6:00
- Elasticsearch Clustering Improvements in 8.56 @ 17:00
- Invalid Views @ 19:00