This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan discuss memory usage in PSAPPSRV with the JVM, how to work with network resources and Tuxedo, and Dan shares an “Adventures in MOS” about “huge” customizations.
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan discuss how to hide public PeopleSoft pages from search results using the robots.txt file, good ideas gone bad when debugging, and how to contribute custom ACM plugins to the community (Thanks Cory!).
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle discuss the new PeopleSoft Support timeframe, controlling how much data the Search Framework indexes, and how to use Facter to redeploy software via the DPK.
- 2030 Commitment @ 1:00
- Auto Select Follow-up @ 7:15
- PeopleSoft Test Framework and TLS @ 8:45
- Facter and Redeploy @ 12:00
- Search Framework – Last X days @ 19:00
- Puppet variable warnings @ 27:00
This week on the podcast, Dan discusses how PTSF_GENFEED uses connected queries to build search data and discusses some useful behavior with .cfg and .properties files, and Kyle spends some time with Verity on PeopleTools 8.55.
This week on the podcast, Kyle follows up on his psc and psp bug, Dan doesn’t like the SSL setup in Linux and Kyle shares a great utility called chroot.
This week on the podcast, Sasank Vemana joins us to talk about the updated Planned Features and Enhancements document. We discuss some of the upcoming changes for PeopleTools 8.57.
- Link to the Planned Features and Enhancements
- Application Designer @ 2:00
- Installation @ 8:45
- Integration Broker @ 10:00
- Lifecycle Management @ 15:45
- Fluid UI @ 21:30
- Platforms @ 32:45
- Portal Technology @ 35:45
- Search @ 41:00
- Security @ 42:00
- User Interface @ 45:30
This week, Sasank Vemana joins us to talk about the Fluid Back Button, adding Action Menu items, adding Click to Call on PeopleSoft pages, and how to handle pages within Fluid Navigation.
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan recap the psadmin.conf 2018 conference.
- Vulnerability Testing During Happy Hour @ 1:30
- DPK Lab and Open Lab @ 4:45
- Kyle and Team Save the World @ 11:30
- JR Bing on Kuebernetes and Elasticsearch @ 13:00
- Greg Wendt on GH Insights @ 18:00
- Frank Dolezal on Monitoring PeopleSoft @ 21:30
- David Vandiver’s Process Monitor 2.0 @ 29:00
- Nate Werner on Protecting Secrets @ 31:30
- Kyle and Dan on using Terraform with PeopleSoft @ 37:00
- Brad Carlson on the open source IB Monitor @ 39:00
- Scott Hirni on PeopleMobile UX @ 43:00
- Tech Roundtable @ 47:00
- Mark Hoernemann on the PeopleTools Roadmap @ 49:30
This week on the podcast we review caching options for the app server, Kyle shares a bug with Unified Navigation and synchronizing User Preferences with Unified Navigation.
This week on the podcast, Dan shares a Vagrant plugin to help with Root Certificates and a change to WebLogic certifications with 8.56. Then Kyle and Dan discuss running VERSION and how to deal with bad cache.