This week on the podcast, Dan shares a Vagrant plugin to help with Root Certificates and a change to WebLogic certifications with 8.56. Then Kyle and Dan discuss running VERSION and how to deal with bad cache.
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle discuss the Apache Axis vulnerability from the April 2018 CPUs, an Adventures in MOS, and some of the challenges in moving to the cloud. Kyle also shares an update about his new job.
This week on the podcast, Brad Carlson, Adam Wlad and Jim Marion join Dan to recap the Alliance 2018 conference. We discuss some CPU Patching issues, the 2027 date for PeopleSoft, and PeopleTools 8.57 announcements.
- Technical and Reporting Advisory Group @ 1:45
- CPU Patching and Security @ 5:15
- PeopleSoft 2027 @ 15:00
- PeopleTools 8.57 – Cloud First @ 19:30
- PeopleTools 8.57 UI Changes @ 29:15
- Page and Field Configurator @ 40:00
- App Designer Improvements @ 49:45
- Stop and Shares @ 56:30
- Learning about Fluid @ 60:00
This week on the podcast, Kyle talks about Push Notifications he built for Phire and how you could extend Phire. Dan explains the pt_password DPK Puppet Type, and Kyle discusses a leak of 2 billion passwords.
This week on the podcast, Dan shares a quick review on Classic Plus and tip when using App Designer. Then Kyle and Dan discuss how the Search Framework implements security on search results.
This week on the podcast Dan and Kyle discuss Colton Fischer’s Web Profile discovery, Kyle shares his CPU Patching process and how he automated the process then Dan discusses how he resolved a PIA domain bug.
- Cryptomining Vulnerability and PS @ 1:00
- Colton Fischer on Signon Page changes in the Web Profile @ 4:30
ps_patchScript @ 12:30
- 8.56 PIA Domain Bug @ 26:00
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about cloud provisioning tools and how they could work for PeopleSoft Admins, Mike Ripley’s POC for securing WebLogic, and changes to the Change Assistant installation process.
- LinuxFilter Proof of Concept for WebLogic @ 1:30
- Insecure PeopleSoft Settings @ 6:00
- Random Default Local Node Name @ 9:30
- ps-terraform and working with cloud provisioning tools @ 15:00
- Change Assistant Installation Changes @ 26:00
- Headless PeopleTools Patching with Change Assistant @ 35:00
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle discuss a WebLogic exploit used for currency mining, Dan revisits the Health Center in the latest PeopleSoft Images, and Kyle explains why you need to review the Invalid View project.
- Crypto Currency Exploit on PeopleSoft Web Servers @ 1:30
- Health Center with PeopleSoft Images @ 6:00
- Elasticsearch Clustering Improvements in 8.56 @ 17:00
- Invalid Views @ 19:00
This week on the podcast, Kyle finds the ProcessRestartMemoryLimit does not work as expected, Dan finds that the Purge Cache command has changed in 8.56, and Kyle recaps a successful Go-Live for PeopleTools 8.55 and Fluid Navigation.
- Page and Field CONFIGURATOR Follow-up @ 1:00
- October CVE Details @ 6:00
- Understanding ProcessRestartMemoryLimit @ 11:30
- Purge Cache Change in 8.56 @ 19:45
- Elasticsearch 04 DPK, POC Patches @ 25:30
- Unified Nav and My Favorites @ 31:30
- 8.55 and Fluid Nav Go-Live Success and Issues @ 38:15