This week on the podcast, Kyle discusses a workflow message tester, and the thought process behind setting up IB failover. Dan explains what the ampersand at the end of URL means for PIA URLs.
This week Brad Carlson from the University of Minnesota joins us to talk about some recent projects he worked on. Brad explains why and how they consolidated their PeopleSoft database, an IB Monitoring tool that was recently open-sourced, and how the U of M can deploy CPU patches in 21 days.
- Introducing Brad @ 1:00
- Database Consolidation @ 5:30
- Benefits of a Single Database @ 11:00
- IB MonitorService @ 34:30
- Distributing Notifications @ 53:30
- Fast CPU Patching (21 Days!) @ 58:30