The Related Content Framework has been part of PeopleTools for a while (8.50 I think), but recently I have rediscovered how great this framework is. In the video below, I walk through two improvements I’ve made to the User Profile component using the Related Content Framework.
This week Charlie Sinks joins Kyle and Dan to recap the 2017 Spring UMRUG meeting. We discussion transitioning to Fluid, selective adoption strategies, PTF improvements, Cloud Manager, Interaction Hub and Elasticsearch. The spring meeting was a great User Group meeting and generated excellent conversations.
- Robin Velayedam (PeopleSoft HCM Strategy) Keynote @ 1:45
- Workcenters or Nav Collections? @ 9:00
- Going to 8.55 with or without Fluid Nav @ 12:00
- Related Actions and Fluid Navigation @ 16:00
- July HCM Image on 8.56 @ 20:15
- Selective Adoption Strategies @ 22:00
- Technical Roundtable @ 31:30
- Elasticsearch Clustering
- How easy to set up Elasticsearch?
- PTF Improvements in 8.56 @ 35:30
- Oracle 12c patch and tuning recommendations @ 38:15
- How long does it take to apply images? @ 39:30
- Security Identity Validation Framework and Secure Transactions @ 40:45
- Interaction Hub Panel @ 43:15
- Unified Navigation
- Federated Search and Notifications
- Cloud Manager in Interaction Hub @ 53:00
- Applying Maintenance to Cloud Manager @ 56:00
- Elasticsearch and Alternative Uses @ 59:00
- Taking Control of Logs with Elasticsearch @ 62:00
- Archiving IB Data @ 67:15