This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about Elasticsearch, using Powershell with SSH libraries, why the DPK doesn’t merge Hiera data, and how they format SQL files. Then Dan explains a new REST-based web service he built with new features in PeopleTools 8.55.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
You can listen to the podcast here on psadmin.io or subscribe with your favorite podcast player using the URL below, or subscribe in iTunes.
Podcast RSS Feed
- Elasticsearch is Here! @ :30
- Powershell POSH-SSH Library @ 7:45
- Beyond Compare SQL Diffs @ 12:45
- psautolog.cmd @ 14:30
- Hiera Lookups and Merging Data @ 17:45
- How do you do it? Formatting SQL @ 32:00
- Looking at Past Code @ 41:30
- REST-based, Query-based Web Services @ 46:15
- REST-based Inbound (POST) Web Service @ 56:30
- Future Improvements to REST Services @ 64:00