; This week on the podcast Kyle shares a frustration with the lack of metadata used in Favorites and other content references. Dan discusses two ideas to improve development and the Portal Node configuration page.
This week, Dan and Kyle talk about testing different web server configurations, using the ACM for Elasticsearch, and how mobile browsers work with websites. Then, they discuss different ways to promote yourself and your position to a boss or organization.
- VisualStudio Cod @ 1:00
- PeopleSoft Awesome List @ 9:30
- Table Statistics Review @ 10:45
- PeopleSoft Auditing and Logging @ 15:45
- Localapp and Facter @ 21:45
- Speeding up Elasticsearch Deployments with ACM @ 25:30
- Expanding ACM Usage @ 31:30
- Testing Configuration Assumptions @ 33:30
- Touch Icons and PeopleSoft @ 40:00
- Selling yourself and your position @ 44:00