Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! We have an extra long and fun episode this week but you may want to listen to this it twice 🙂
In Episode 8, we dive into PeopleTools 8.55 and get hands-on! We talk about our first experiences with the PeopleTools DPK’s, changes to Change Assistant in 8.55 and Dan’s experiment with the Let’s Encrypt project. We also ask a big question about a new Related Content feature, and then answer it after the break. This feature has the potential to substantially reduce your customizations!
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
- Patch WebLogic with OPatch
- Patch file name too long – 2073410.1
- Let’s Encrypt
- Let’s Encrypt with PeopleSoft
- PeopleTools 8.55 and LDAP Bug
- PeopleTools Documentation Home Page – 2052626.1
- New Features Overview and Resolved Incidents – 2079572.1
- Cumulative Feature Overview
- Assign App Class to Related Content
- PeopleSoft Cloud Architecture FAQ
- PeopleTools Patch and DPK Home – 2062712.2
- PeopleTools DPK Guide