This week on the podcast, Kyle follows up on his Maintenance Tiles work and explains why he rewrote it using Portal Registry APIs. Kyle also shares an issue with Rich Text Editor images and Dan shares another “Adventures in MOS”.
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about Tuxedo blocking IP addresses, the Kibana Dashboard and building custom visualizations, and Dan talks about using mitmproxy to troubleshoot integration errors.
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan discuss migrating customizations when applying patches, and Kyle shares a solutions for hiding and showing special tiles during system maintenance.
- Hot Topics Overload @ 2:30
- Customization Migrations when Patching @ 7:45
- Drag and Drop Tiles @ 16:00
- Maintenance Mode Tiles @ 20:30
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle recap psadmin.conf 2019 and share some of the great things they learned from the conference.
This week on the podcast, David Kurtz joins us again to talk about nVision and how to improve the performance of nVision reports. David also shared his thoughts on Oracle’s Autonomous Databases and some tips on how to resolve invalid views.
This week on the podcast, David Kurtz joins Kyle and Dan to talk about PeopleSoft monitoring, using the PPM, and if you should use Cursor Sharing.
- Effective PeopleSoft Monitoring @ 3:00
- PeopleSoft Performance Monitor @ 17:00
- Guidance on Cursor Sharing @ 25:00
This week on the podcast we interview Chris Heller. Chris shares fun stories from his days working at PeopleSoft and also talks about the work he is doing at Appsian.
- Introducing Chris Heller @ 1:50
- PeopleTools History @ 4:00
- Building PeopleTools 8 @
- PeopleTools Wishlist @
- Starting GreyHeller @ 39:00
- Application Security Platform @ 45:30
- New Things at Appsian @ 53:00
- Accessibility Improvements @ 59:00
This week on the podcast, we share some MOS tips to stay updated on changes to PeopleSoft, Dan explains how Elasticsearch handles a full disk, and Kyle shares an “Oh No!” story.
- April CPU Patches @ 3:00
- Tech Updates on Oracle Support @ 6:30
- Elasticsearch Flood Stage @ 16:00
- Kyle’s “Oh No!” Story @ 26:45
This week on the podcast, Jim Marion joins Kyle and Dan to talk about PeopleTools 8.57 and some of the lessons learned and things to watch out for in the new release. If you want to learn Fluid and improve your PeopleSoft Development skills, Jim has the best PeopleSoft training.
- Branding Objects @ 3:30
- Tile Wizard @ 8:00
- Properties Editor in App Designer @ 11:45
- Control-Delete @ 14:00
- Unified Navigation – SSOTester @ 16:30
- Push Notifications @ 18:45
- Elasticsearch Plugins @ 20:30
- Kibana Dashboard @ 21:00
- Reload Web Profile @ 24:00
- Macro Sets @ 28:00
This week on the podcast, Jim Marion of jmspros.com joins us to talk about Drop Zones. Dan and Kyle also discuss with Jim what a web-based App Designer would look like and if it would be worth the effort.
Jim Marion on Drop Zones @ 1:30
Drop Zone Considerations @ 11:45
What would a PIA-based App Designer look like? @ 24:00