- Speaking at Oracle OpenWorld @ 1:00
- PeopleTools 8.57 is in the Cloud @ 2:00
- When Will the Next PeopleTools Be Released? @ 5:00
- Required Interim Patches for the Oracle Database with PeopleSoft @ 6:30
- Monitoring PeopleSoft @ 9:00
This week on the podcast, Dan shares an open source project to manage your Oracle Database grant permissions from the PIA. Kyle gives Dan some tips on using SSH aliases, and Dan shares how to trace FTP transactions with PeopleSoft.
This week on the podcast, Kyle shares a fix for deep links with the PIA and Dan discovers a bug with the Processing Indicator. Then Kyle and Dan talk about the new release of psadmin_plus and the improvements of version 2.0.
This week on the podcast, Kyle discusses a workflow message tester, and the thought process behind setting up IB failover. Dan explains what the ampersand at the end of URL means for PIA URLs.
This week on the podcast, Kyle gives some suggestions on how to make dynamic links to other PeopleSoft homepages and Dan dives into what happens when you perform a search with Elasticsearch.
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about what happens when you add a node to the node network, tracing unified navigation, and how to increase the number of Recent Places stored in the system.
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about running PeopleSoft applications in a cluster and with federated approval and push notifications. We discuss some of the configurations needed for federations and our lessons learned.
- Presence of IT Cloud White Paper @ 1:00
- Fluid Home Button URL @ 5:30
- Federated Push Notifications Bug @ 11:00
- Clustered Application Concerns and Testing @ 17:00
- Federated Approvals @ 21:45
This week on the podcast Dan shares a fun tip to view hidden characters, Kyle talks about Vim Tabs and Sessions. Then Kyle and Dan talk about change package behavior, some bad migration advice on Oracle Support and what you should do instead.
This week on the podcast, Dan shares a VisualStudio Code plugin that edits files using SSHFS and some lessons learned from a recent PeopleTools 8.56 upgrade. Dan and Kyle also talk about using Terraform to build and create servers on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Classic.
- Visual Studio Code – SSHFS editing! @ 1:30
- OPC CLI and Terraform @ 7:30
- Elasticsearch 05 DPK @ 5:30
- The Rabbit Hole @ 19:00
- 8.56 Go-Live @ 27:30
This week on the podcast, Kyle has some follow-up on PIA installations and discovers some unpleasant Unified Navigation behavior. Dan shares some tips for Facter and testing out the redeploy option with the DPK.
- PIA Installation FUP @ 1:30
- Facter and FACTER_ override @ 4:30
- Redeploy and WebLogic @ 8:00
- CPU Patching @ 18:30
- Unified Nav and SSO @ 23:00