Thank you for attending our Reconnect sessions!
psadmin.io DPK QuickStart Course
Mastering Deployment Packages
Advanced DPK Posts
After you complete the DPK Quickstart Course, check out these posts to learn more about Deployment Packages.
- Building PeopleSoft Images using the DPK
- Building PeopleSoft Images using the DPK: Part 2
- Building PeopleSoft Images using the DPK: Part 3
- Podcast: PI’s and DPK’s
- Podcast: PI’s and DPK’s Part 2
- Podcast: DPK Success and Shortcomings
- Prevent WebLogic Installs with prcs and app-only DPK Installs
- Custom WebApp DPK Role
- Linux DPK: Missing Required OS Packages
- Using the DPK to Install only WebLogic
- Advanced WebLogic Configuration with the DPK
- Multiple PS_CFG_HOMEs with the DPK
- Advanced DPK: Building a PIA Domain
- PeopleTools Client DPK
- Fix NativeOS DPK Issues on Windows
- Fix NativeOS DPK Issues on Windows Part 2
- Renaming VirtualBox DPK Images
Vagabond is a project to help more easily create and manage PeopleSoft PUM environments on your local machine by using Vagrant. Once downloaded and configured, running vagrant up from within your Vagabond instance will…
- Download, configure, and start a base OEL or Windows (evaluation) Virtual Machine for use with the PUM
- Download the PUM DPK files from Oracle Support
- Unpack the DPK setup zip file and run the psft-dpk-setup script on the VM
- Copy the
psft_customizations.yamlfile from the local directory to the VM
- Apply the DPK Puppet manifests to build out the environment and start the PUM environment
Take Control of Logs with Elasticsearch
The psadmin.io Logstash Filters are on GitHub. Use the filters to get a quick start on your Elastic Stack setup.
PeopleTools Patching Demo
The scripts we used for the PeopleTools Patching demo are on GitHub. Feel free to download these and use them as a template for automating your PeopleTools patching.