This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan announce psadmin.conf 2021, they discuss environment naming conventions, and Dan follows up on the Puppet lookup options from last week.
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan discuss Rundeck and how to manage scripts used by Rundeck, share their virtual meeting tips, get back on the conference speaking circuit.
- Upcoming sessions at events @ 1:00
- PSUG OCI Fireside Chat
- Appsian PeopleSoft Summit – Advanced PeopleSoft Administration
- Running PeopleSoft on OCI (Dan)
- Taking PS swimming in an OCI Instance Pool (Kyle)
- Baking more than PI with OCI (Kyle)
- .conf 2021 @ 9:00
- Virtual Meeting Tips @ 10:00
- Rundeck Script Management @ 23:30
- Where does Rundeck fit? @ 33:00
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle are excited that PeopleTools 8.58 is available for on prem. We discuss the VisualCOBOL support timeline change, and Dan discusses his experience with the Cloud Manager Self Update feature.
In this session from psadmin.conf 2018, Frank Dolezal shares how he collects logs and system analytics to address a number of system issues. He explains how they can track average performance trends in the system, identify errors an anomalies, catch new issues before they are reported, and more.
We released the videos from psadmin.conf as a free course so you can find the sessions in one place. Head over to the psadmin.io courses page and sign up. If you already signed up for the course, you can log in and the new video will be available.