This week on the podcast, Kyle discusses a workflow message tester, and the thought process behind setting up IB failover. Dan explains what the ampersand at the end of URL means for PIA URLs.
This week on the podcast, Dan has follow-up on using Hiera with Puppet environments, capturing WebLogic logs in Elasticsearch, and Kyle shares his thoughts on the Solaris “change”. Then Kyle discusses the in depth failover testing and how Unified Navigation behaves when app servers fail.
- Solaris is “not quite dead yet” @ 2:00
- How Oracle manages acquired technologies @ 11:00
- Fluid Training with Jim Marion @ 18:00
- New Oracle Version Numbers @ 20:00
- Failover Testing @ 29:00
- How Unified Navigation Behaves when IB is down @ 38:00
- Hiera command line Follow-up @ 51:00
- Logstash and WebLogic logs @ 53:00
- Monitoring Synchronous Messages? @ 56:30