This week on the podcast, Dan shares some new ideas to improve the DDDAudit and SYSAudit reports, and Kyle discusses how federated User Preferences work in a clustered environment.
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about running PeopleSoft applications in a cluster and with federated approval and push notifications. We discuss some of the configurations needed for federations and our lessons learned.
- Presence of IT Cloud White Paper @ 1:00
- Fluid Home Button URL @ 5:30
- Federated Push Notifications Bug @ 11:00
- Clustered Application Concerns and Testing @ 17:00
- Federated Approvals @ 21:45
This week Simon Chiu from the PeopleSoft UX Blog joins us to talk about his experiences with Interaction Hub, Unified Navigation, Push Push Notifications, Federated Search and the PeopleSoft Cloud Manager.
- Introducing Simon @ 1:30
- Using the Interaction Hub @ 4:45
- Unified Navigation and the Interaction Hub @ 20:00
- The good and bad of Push Notifications @ 32:45
- Testing Federated Search @ 44:15
- Cloud Manager @ 54:30