This week, Dan shares a story about HealthCare.gov and builds his first Fluid page, and then he and Kyle discuss ways to make WebLogic more secure.
This week on the podcast, Dan shares some of his favorite musicians live virtual shows, Kyle discusses the difference between Fluid Homepages and Dashboards, and they also discuss the extended 8.56 support window.
- Virtual Concerts @ 2:30
- Google Cloud Shell @ 5:00
- PeopleTools 8.56 CPU Patch Cycle Extended @ 9:10
- Fluid Dashboards @ 13:15
- InfrastructureDPK @ 25:30
- LoadCache Manifest for Windows @ 33:00
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan talk about learning to use Git and GitHub, strategies to work as different users in non-production environments, and how to use PSPing to help diagnose performance issues.
This week on the podcast, Matthew Haavisto joins us to talk about Fluid, Interaction Hub, Federation and planning for new PeopleTools releases.
This week on the podcast, Graham Smith and Jim Marion join us to recap Open World 2018. We discuss the new Drop Zones feature, Graham’s view of smart customizations, Jim’s tips for working with the Fluid Homepage, and a review of Cloud Manager 7.
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about running PeopleSoft applications in a cluster and with federated approval and push notifications. We discuss some of the configurations needed for federations and our lessons learned.
- Presence of IT Cloud White Paper @ 1:00
- Fluid Home Button URL @ 5:30
- Federated Push Notifications Bug @ 11:00
- Clustered Application Concerns and Testing @ 17:00
- Federated Approvals @ 21:45
This week on the podcast, Sasank Vemana joins us to talk about the updated Planned Features and Enhancements document. We discuss some of the upcoming changes for PeopleTools 8.57.
- Link to the Planned Features and Enhancements
- Application Designer @ 2:00
- Installation @ 8:45
- Integration Broker @ 10:00
- Lifecycle Management @ 15:45
- Fluid UI @ 21:30
- Platforms @ 32:45
- Portal Technology @ 35:45
- Search @ 41:00
- Security @ 42:00
- User Interface @ 45:30
This week, Sasank Vemana joins us to talk about the Fluid Back Button, adding Action Menu items, adding Click to Call on PeopleSoft pages, and how to handle pages within Fluid Navigation.
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle discuss options and considerations for backing up Elasticsearch. Kyle also shares a bug with the PIA startup scripts built by the DPK and Dan makes Vagrant work with a Web Filter.
This week on the podcast, an All Star cast joins Dan and Kyle to recap OpenWorld 2017. Mike Ripley, Graham Smith, Sasank Vemana, Wayne Fuller, and Brad Carlson share their thoughts on announcements and sessions from OpenWorld.
- Mike Ripley on Oracle 18c Announcements @ 2:00
- The Future of Change Assistant @ 6:00
- PeopleTools Platform Changes @ 15:00
- Graham Smith on Cloud Manager’s Value @ 17:30
- How do we run PeopleSoft Images? @ 25:00
- Elasticsearch Panel @ 32:45
- Where to start working with the DPK @ 38:30
- Graham Smith’s backyard office
- Sasank on Starting Fluid Development @ 42:00
- Wayne Fuller on the “2027” Support Date @ 48:00
- More Details on ClassicPlus @ 58:30
- Brad Carlson on Fast CPU Patching @ 67:00
- Brad and Sasank on Syncing People in PeopleSoft @ 77:00
- Personalizing the User Interface @ 84:00 Location and Time Specific Tiles @ 94:30