This week on the podcast, Kyle finds that Cloud Manager removed a feature and Dan discusses some architectural designs for Integration Broker.
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle share a solution for storing DPK files on an NFS share and using symlinks, discuss a bug with Jolt Failover options, and some of changes in PeopleTools 8.57’s PS_HOME folder.
- TLS 1.3 and Forward Secrecy @ 2:00
- DPK NFS Share @ 7:00
- Using Symlinks @ 14:00
- Jolt Failover Options @ 18:00
- 8.57 PS_HOME Delta @ 24:30
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about using web traffic data to analyze user activity, new information on Jolt Failover, and how we generate and distribute compare reports. Then, they discuss Critical Patch Updates and how they affect PeopleSoft Administrators.
- Building a Billion User Load Balancer @ 1:30
- X-Forwarded-For and Kibana @ 6:00
- Windows Command Line Tip and Windows 10 @ 14:45
- Jolt Failover Update @ 20:45
- Response Compression and Servlet Filters @ 27:45
- LLE Warnings in Tuxedo Logs @ 30:30
- How Do You Do it? Compare Reports @ 31:30
- CPU Patching and Testing @ 40:00
- Comparing Download Hashes
- Recommended Patch Advisor
- Java MOS Homepage
- CPU Patching with the DPK? Not yet.
This week, Dan and Kyle talk about writing PTF tests for PeopleTools, running multiple IB domains and trying A CM again. Then, we revisit our strategies for managing
PS_APP_HOME when applying selective maintenance.
- DNC Hack Details @ 2:00
- Vendor CVE List for 2016 @ 6:30
- Migrating Event Mapping @ 9:45
- PTF PeopleTools Testing @ 11:00
- Jolt/IB Failover Follow-up @ 25:00
- Multiple IB Domains @ 32:15
- Dan tries the ACM Again @ 39:30
- App Designer Build Dependencies? @ 45:00
- Tax Updates @ 47:30
- Adventures in MOS @ 64:30
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle launch a new course about Deployment Packages. Dan tests out a new text editor and discovers you can run OPatch on MOS. Kyle digs into Jolt Failover options with the IB and brainstorms some great configuration ideas.
- Mastering PeopleSoft Administration: Deployment Packages @ 1:30
- Dynamic Config Puppet Manifest @ 6:30
- Shift-Backspace and App Designer @ 10:15
- Atom.io @ 11:30
- How SQL Server runs Linux @ 15:30
- WebLogic 12c REST Services @ 12:30
- QAS Benefits @ 27:30
- OPatch on MOS @ 29:45
- Oh No! Story: DR Testing @ 32:50
- Jolt Failover and the IB @ 43:00
integrationGateway.propertiesfile @ 56:00