This week on the podcast, Dan talks about using ACM for basic configuration and his tips for using proxies to debug search and IB issues. Kyle shares how he used Terraform and Resource Manager to auto-deploy Cloud Manager.
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan talk about Query Manager bugs, changing how they apply CPU Patches, and testing partial database refreshes. Then Dan gives an overview of Oracle Configuration Manager and laments it’s unsupported status.
- Collaborate Sessions
- PeopleTools Ideas Page @ 3:30
- IDDA Logging Follow-up @ 4:15
- Query Manager / JSON bug @ 6:00
- Changing how you apply CPU Patches @ 10:15
ProcessRestartMemoryLimitParameter @ 18:15
- PTF being slow @ 29:15
- SRID in Access Log @ 32:30
- Populating Correlation Fields @ 35:30
- Partial database refresh to grab old code @ 37:30
- [Keeping Older PI Images] (https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/DocumentDisplay?id=1579720.1) @ 40:30
- How do you do it: Booting domains: Serial or Parallel? @ 45:45
- Oracle Configuration Manager @ 48:15
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan talk about Log Correlation fields, resetting SES security filters, and getting started with the ACM. Then they dig into storing attachments and searching attachments with SES and Elasticsearch.
- Log Correlation Fields @ 1:00
- 8.55.13 JSON Output Change @ 9:00
- Trace File Bug @ 13:15
- Adventure in MOS: Helpful Bug Titles @ 16:00
- SES Security Filter Reset @ 19:00
- Setting up ES via ACM @ 20:45
- Starting to Use ACM More @ 26:45
- Attachments @ 40:45