This week on the podcast, Dan shares some Cloud Manager installation issues, we discuss David Kurtz’s PeopleTools Metadata Generator project, and Kyle talks about building community DPK standards.
This week on the podcast, Kyle shares from follow-up on URLs and Metadata, Dan discusses Single Signon changes with PeopleTools 8.56, and Dan explains the concept EFFDT to an enterprise Java developer.
- SuperBowl Follow-up @ 2:15
- Easy REST Requests @ 4:30
- ACM Library @ 5:45
- Metadata and Recent Places @ 8:30
- PeopleSoft and AWS @ 11:00
- 8.56 and SSO Configuration @ 16:00
- COTS vs. Homegrown Software @ 21:45
- SQL:2011 @29:45
This week on the podcast Kyle shares a frustration with the lack of metadata used in Favorites and other content references. Dan discusses two ideas to improve development and the Portal Node configuration page.