This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about what happens when you add a node to the node network, tracing unified navigation, and how to increase the number of Recent Places stored in the system.
This week on the podcast, Kyle has some follow-up on PIA installations and discovers some unpleasant Unified Navigation behavior. Dan shares some tips for Facter and testing out the redeploy option with the DPK.
- PIA Installation FUP @ 1:30
- Facter and FACTER_ override @ 4:30
- Redeploy and WebLogic @ 8:00
- CPU Patching @ 18:30
- Unified Nav and SSO @ 23:00
This week on the podcast, Dan shares how to disable PSWATCHSRV and how the Fluid Navigator broke. Kyle finds a bug with Facter. Then Dan and Kyle discuss default build settings in App Designer and what is “safe by default” when building projects.
- Psadmin.conf Thank You @ 3:30
- Java EE has a new home @ 6:30
- SublimeText 3.0 @ 8:15
- Elasticsearch and PeopleTools 8.55.19/8.56.04 @ 9:00
- Change Password, Fluid, Homepages @ 15:45
- Disabling PSWATCHSRV @ 22:00
- Breaking the Navigator and the Node Network @ 32:00
- Facter and FQDN Bug @ 39:00
- Default Build Settings @ 46:45