This week on the podcast Kyle shares a frustration with the lack of metadata used in Favorites and other content references. Dan discusses two ideas to improve development and the Portal Node configuration page.
This week Simon Chiu from the PeopleSoft UX Blog joins us to talk about his experiences with Interaction Hub, Unified Navigation, Push Push Notifications, Federated Search and the PeopleSoft Cloud Manager.
- Introducing Simon @ 1:30
- Using the Interaction Hub @ 4:45
- Unified Navigation and the Interaction Hub @ 20:00
- The good and bad of Push Notifications @ 32:45
- Testing Federated Search @ 44:15
- Cloud Manager @ 54:30
This week, Dan and Kyle talk about linting and the tnsnames.ora file, managing a Portal reimplementation proejct and follow-up on the TimesTen database. Then Kyle gives us a great overview of why you shouldn’t use LOCAL_NODE on Content References.
- TimesTen Follow-up @ 1:00
- PUM – Manual Upload @ 4:00
- VirtualBox DPK and HCM Image 23 @ 6:30
- Puppet-Lint @ 13:45
- TNSNames.ora linter? @ 17:30
- Application ACM Templates @ 21:15
- Date-Range Search Index Builds @ 24:30
- PTSF Attachment Debugging in 8.55.17+ @ 29:45
- LOCAL_NODE vs. Content Node @ 32:30
This week on the podcast, Dan dives into some advanced Puppet configuration to use with the DPK. Dan and Kyle discuss Hiera hash merging, using Puppet environments, and using the ACM with the DPK. Kyle talks about a bug with the Interaction Hub and My Favorites and some odd finds in PeopleBooks.
- psadmin.conf @ :30
- PeopleBooks Screenshot @ 3:00
- Self Service Scheduling @ 4:00
- Odd Database Platform Support @ 5:45
- Signing GitHub Commits @ 7:30
- Elasticsearch Ideas @ 8:30
- Interaction Hub, Unified Nav and My Favorites Issue @ 13:00
- Search data in non-production environments @ 19:30
- Using ACM with the DPK @ 25:30
- Multiple Databases with the ACM and DPK @ 33:00
- Puppet Environments and the DPK @ 39:00
- Enable Hiera Hashing and the DPK @ 49:30
- Disabling ACM via