This week on the podcast we interview Mark Danielson and talk about automating user security in PeopleSoft. Mark shares how he removed manual security changes from HR and Time and Labor. We finish the podcast talking about what makes good Admin’s and Developers.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at email@example.com, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
You can listen to the podcast here on psadmin.io or subscribe with your favorite podcast player using the URL below, or subscribe in iTunes.
Podcast RSS Feed
- User Security Automation Workflow @ 5:00
- Reducing Security Requests and Issues @ 16:00
- Reporting and Auditing Security Changes @ 20:00
- Building Powerful Role Queries @ 22:15
- Starting User Security Automation @ 24:00
- Developer Perceptions of PS Admin’s @ 27:30
- Every Environment is Production @ 31:30
- What Makes a Good Developer @ 36:00