This week, Dan and Kyle discuss decommissioning software that isn’t used, PeopleCode documentation pet-peeves and how to start using Puppet before upgrading to 8.55. We end the episode with predictions for OpenWorld 2016.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
You can listen to the podcast here on psadmin.io or subscribe with your favorite podcast player using the URL below, or subscribe in iTunes.
Podcast RSS Feed
- OOW 2016 @ :30
- psadmin.io Community Benefits @ 1:30
psadmin menu option @ 6:00
- Elasticsearch Release Date Change @ 8:00
- Missing Trace Files @ 10:45
- PeopleTools Delta Projects @ 15:00
PeopleCode PeopleTools Check @ 27:15
#If #ToolsRel >= "8.54" #Then
PeopleCode Documentation Pet-Peeve @ 31:45
Two Roles for Applying PUM Maintenance @ 35:45
Adventures in MOS: UPK Support with 8.55 @ 37:00
- Decomissioning Software @ 39:00
- SR to Bug @ 41:30
- Getting Started with Rundeck and PeopleSoft @ 43:00
- Getting Started with Puppet before Upgrading to 8.55 @ 44:45
- OOW 2016 Predictions @ 52:30