This week on the podcast, Dan gives an update on his Hyper-V work with Vagabond and shares a funny log line he found, and Kyle shares some thoughts on making Hiera and eYAML more secure.
This week, Kyle and Dan talk about using Vagrant snapshots with Vagabond, strategies for managing
psft_customizations.yaml files and demonstrating Fluid to end users. Dan shares a story of how an unpatched WebLogic server can leave your PeopleSoft application vulnerable to hackers.
- Securing the Oracle Listener @ 1:30
- Vagabond and Vagrant Snapshots @ 2:00
- Vault and Hiera @ 7:45
- Remote Desktop Spanning @ 14:00
- Why You Apply CPU Patches – A Story @ 16:30
- CPU Patching Wishlist @ 23:30
- DPK and Middleware-only @ 33:15
- psft_customizations.yaml strategies @ 39:00
- Upgrading Interaction Hub @ 50:00
- Demoing Fluid @ 57:00