In Episode 6 of The PeopleSoft Administrator Podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about the TokenChpoken (or PS_TOKEN) vulnerability. We explain how the vulnerability works and how to mitigate it, Oracle CPU’s and Java Patching. Kyle shares a handy tip to clear end-user cache from the web profile.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
- Web Cache Clearing
- vERPScan articles on TokenChpoken
- Limit PeopleSoft Vulnerabilities
- Oracle mitigation document: 2017521.1
- Two-Factor authentication can prevent access to sensitive information
- Oracle CPU (Critical Patch Updates) Analysis for PeopleTools
- How to sign up for CPU alerts: 1348772.1