In Episode 7, we talk all about Load Balancers and PeopleSoft. We also clarify PeopleTools updates with Selective Adoption, why you may not need PSAESRV, a funny Chrome extension and more!
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at email@example.com, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
- PeopleTools updates now delivered by Selective Adoption/PI, not that PT becomes selective (Thanks Graham for clarification)
- PeopleSoft Talk with Greg Kelly – Security
- PeopleSoft Talk with Paco – Cloud Architecture (last half of talk)
- Let’s Encrypt: free encryption certification
- Cloud to Butt Chrome Extension
- Disabling the App Engine Server
- PeopleSoft for the Oracle DBA
- 2084851.1 – SES 12c Upgrade Instructions
- Smart v Dumb Load Balancing
- F5 Deployment Guide for PeopleSoft
- 662674.1 – XMLLink fix
- 1968048.1 – Show client IP in web server logs