This week on the podcast, Dan uses an M&M analogy for network security, Kyle asks about SYS databases with the DPK, and we discuss if there are too many technologies used with the DPKs.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at email@example.com, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
- Browser Cookie Delete Shortcut @ 1:30
- XMLP and PSAESRV @ 6:30
- Stop DPK WebLogic Install on Process Schedulers @ 9:30
- Client Tools DPK Temp folder @ 17:30
- Compare Reports in App Designer @ 20:30
- DPK SYS Install/PeopleTools Shell DB? @ 24:00
- @vimtips @ 34:00
- Let’s Encrypt Email Leak @ 35:00
- Certificates on RPS Only? @ 36:45
- Create Certs with different Algorithms @ 43:30
- PUM Backlog Reports @ 46:30
- Adventures in MOS @ 49:00
- Too many technologies for the DPK? @ 52:00