This week on the podcast, Kyle gives a recap of the Reconnect 2016 conference. Some of the highlights we discuss are a PUM Success Story, how to adopt Fluid, and SAML 2.0. Dan and Kyle also discuss the new PeopleSoft Image Videos and using WLST with the DPK.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
You can listen to the podcast here on psadmin.io or subscribe with your favorite podcast player using the URL below, or subscribe in iTunes.
- AMA Recap on the Community @ 1:00
- HR Image 18 – Video Overview and Admin Impacts @ 3:00
- DPK and WLST @ 6:15
- Reconnect Recap @ 14:00
- Phire Networking @ 17:00
- PeopleSoft Tech SIG and PTF/UsageMonitor @ 24:00
- PeopleSoft Keynote @ 33:00
- Cloud Count: 66 “clouds”
- Oracle Cloud Manager – Cloud Computer only at first @ 36:00
- Fluid as a new UX and strategies to adopt Fluid @ 40:00
- REST and QAS @ 53:30
- SAML 2.0 @ 58:00
- PeopleTools Product Panel @ 63:00
- PUM Success Story @ NYU Langone @ 65:00
2 thoughts on “#39 – Reconnect 2016 Recap”
Interesting podcast.. I’ve enjoyed the SAML part.
We are looking to implement SSOgen for PeopleSoft, any recommendations please?
I haven’t heard of that product before, but it looks interesting. If you are on the psadmin.io Community, you could ask if anyone has used the product. There are a number of people using SAML-based authentication tools with PeopleSoft.