This week, Kyle interviews Sasank Vemana about User Interface development in PeopleSoft. Sasank presented at Reconnect and shared some great projects he’s done to improve the UI in PeopleSoft. Dan and Kyle also discuss uploading Customer Data into the PUM and how we arrange our monitors.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
- Web Profile issues with 8.55/Fluid @ 1:00
- SublimeText Plugin @ 5:30
- Migrate Customer Data to PUM @ 8:45
- Sasank’s Twitter Feed Tile @ 17:00
- How do you do it? @ 19:00
- Arrangement and use of monitors
- Interview with Sasank @ 26:45