This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about PeopleSoft Myths, PowerShell Profiles and more features in Beyond Compare. Then we discuss the “left behind feeling” when hearing what other PS Admin’s are doing.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at email@example.com, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
- Oracle Search – SES – Page @ 2:00
- David Kurtz on Environment Variables and Tuxedo @ 3:30
- PowerShell Profiles @ 6:00
- Adopting PT Patches quicker @ 11:00
- DPK Windows Path Standards @ 16:30
- Beyond Compare and .zip Files @ DPK and PS_CFG_HOME Bug Fix @ 19:00
- Security Automation Tool @ 24:45
- Banishing PeopleSoft Myths by Duncan Davies @ 29:00
- Feeling Behind on Automation and other Admins @ 48:00