This week Kyle and Dan talk about scripting Change Assistant, DPK Patching and how many PeopleSoft customers plan on staying with the platform. The podcast ends with Dan sharing his Oh No! story about Go-Live passwords.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at email@example.com, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
- Colton Fischer – 2 Factor Authentication with Event Mapping @ 4:00
- Change Assistant and Environment issues @ 5:30
- Multiple Rows in PSDBOWNER @ 10:00
- Scripting Change Assistant @ 11:30
- Change Assistant Environment Improvements @ 19:00
- Password Issues with 8.55 @ 23:00
- PerfMon Log Issues @ 25:15
- Status Script Updates for 8.55 @ 26:00
- PUM Successes @ 30:30
- Learning PowerShell @ 36:15
- DPK Patching Functionality @ 37:45
- RobyCopy to Fix WebLogic Uninstall Bug @ 43:00
- 88% of PeopleSoft Customers not changing software @ 44:00
- Go-Live Passwords Oh No! Story @ 46:45