This week Dan talks about his 8.55 Go-Live weekend, simplifying patch download with getMOSPatch, and using Kyle’s Maintenance Backdoor. Then Kyle and Dan discuss strategies and tips to make Go-Live weekends successful.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at email@example.com, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
- Incognito Mode and Pinned Tabs @ :30
- Dan’s Live on 8.55 @ 3:30
- Finance Image 20 w/ PTF Scripts @ 7:45
- Tools Table Names Conventions @ 10:00
- getMOSPatch Version 2 @ 13:15
- Full Text Email in SR’s @ 20:00
- DDDAudit Customization @ 23:45
- Automating CA Templates @ 26:30
- Kyle’s Maintenance Backdoor @ 29:45
- ELK Stack and Splunk for User and Browser Data @ 36:00
- COBOL Tracing Tip @ 39:00
- Go-Live Weekends @ 43:15