This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about a ransomware attack, load balancer health checks, applying POC patches and complain about minor annoyances in Change Assistant. Kyle shares a story about a misbehaving pagelet and how he investigated the issue.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
You can listen to the podcast here on psadmin.io or subscribe with your favorite podcast player using the URL below, or subscribe in iTunes.
- Ransomware and WebLogic Vulnerability @ :45
- CA Silent Install and Backup @ 5:15
- CA Complaints and Feature Requests @ 10:00
- Patches from Old Images @ 15:00
- Naming PI’s @ 19:00
- X-Forwarded-For HTTP Header @ 20:30
- F5 Algorithm Changes @ 23:00
- Load Balancer Health Checks @ 30:00
- POC Patching @ 35:30
- Misbehaving Pagelets @ 38:30
- More Health Check Talk @ 41:00
One thought on “#58 – Pagelets and Complaints”