This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about load balancing all environments or some environments, Diagnostic Plugins and syntax coloring code. Then, they dive into the getting current and how to test PeopleTools Patches.
- Look back on 2016, Look forward to 2017 @ :30
- Mastering PeopleSoft Administration: DPK @ 2:30
- Automation isn’t just for scale @ 3:30
- Load balance some or all environments? @ 12:15
- Get Proactive Homepage @ 20:45
- Diagnostic Plugins @ 25:00
- How do you do it? Syntax Coloring @ 30:30
- App Designer Grey Comment Color: 255, 255, 255
- Getting Current in 2017 @ 38:00
- Quarterly PI’s in 2017
- Getting current approaches @ 44:15
- PeopleTools Patch Testing @ 53:45
One thought on “#62 – PeopleTools Patch Testing”
We also load balance our QA environment, it was done to weed out “session affinity” problems with F5’s. Really helps to catch them early. We are able to do a ‘rolling bounce’ and keep one up at all times, but still receive complaints, possibly need to install/configure Confluence ?