This week Kyle and Dan discuss UI improvements from Sasank and Dan’s new Fluid Stylesheets, using Git and GitLab to manage DPK files, managing Favorites with Unified Navigation and some “Gotchas” Kyle found during his 8.55 upgrade project.
- Windows 6 month release schedule @ 4:00
- Puppet 5 @ 8:00
- Adding Breadcrumbs to Fluid @ 9:30
- Sasank’s UI Fixes:
- Search Box Focus
- Auto-expand the Navigator
- Fluid Background Images @ 13:00
- psadmin.io Fluid Stylesheets @ 13:30
- App Designer on Ubuntu @ 25:45
- Enhancing Forms with Event Mapping @ 26:45
- New Window Behavior @ 28:00
- Using the DPK to deploy POC’s @ 33:00
- Gitlab Follow-up @ 35:30
- POSH-GIT @ 41:30
- Kyle’s DPKFiles Setup @ 45:15
- WebLogic and MP4 files @ 50:30
- Favorites and Unified Navigation @ 52:00
- Process Categories @ 59:30
2 thoughts on “#89 – Gotchas”
Hey Dan….Loads of info guys. Just love it.
I believe the posh link is broken.
Thanks! I updated the link.