This week on the podcast, Kyle finds the ProcessRestartMemoryLimit does not work as expected, Dan finds that the Purge Cache command has changed in 8.56, and Kyle recaps a successful Go-Live for PeopleTools 8.55 and Fluid Navigation.
- Page and Field CONFIGURATOR Follow-up @ 1:00
- October CVE Details @ 6:00
- Understanding ProcessRestartMemoryLimit @ 11:30
- Purge Cache Change in 8.56 @ 19:45
- Elasticsearch 04 DPK, POC Patches @ 25:30
- Unified Nav and My Favorites @ 31:30
- 8.55 and Fluid Nav Go-Live Success and Issues @ 38:15
2 thoughts on “#164 – Top 5 – Purging Cache (#105)”
On the app server purge cache option. It was changed back in the 8.56.11 release to how it worked before.
Ryan – thanks for letting us know. The bug originally said 8.57 as a target release, so it’s great to see they brought the behavior back in a 8.56 patch.