This week on the podcast, Dan shares some changes when applying Change Packages with PeopleTools 8.57. He explains the new Subsequent Pass mode and what changed with the Move to Production mode. Kyle shares some changes with PT_COMMON, and then Dan and Kyle discuss serer naming conventions.
- 8.57 PUM Dashboard/Images @ 2:00
- 8.57 MTP/Subsequent Pass @ 10:00
- PT_COMMON Changed @ 16:00
- Adventures in MOS! @ 21:00
- Proper server naming scheme @ 23:00
One thought on “#168 – Subsequent Pass”
Hey Kyle – Thanks for bringing up the %include meta-HTML. It is one of those hidden gems and is pretty cool. I wrote about it here: