This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan talk about improving yourself and your team with compounding marginal gains. We discuss ways you become a better admin or developer and simplify your work.
- Marginal Gains @ 2:30 Automation @ 6:45
- Working Notes @ 14:30
- Building Mental Models @ 21:30
- Working with MOS @ 26:00
- Technical Debt @ 29:45
- Be Preventative and Learn @ 33:00
- Be a Documenter First @ 37:15
- Pace Your Improvements @ 45:00
One thought on “#261 – Improving with Marginal Gains”
Great conversation . Thanks.
So love the advice on “why am I doing this”. It avoids code comments like this
/* Open file */
&f = GetFile("myfile", "R");
Yes…. I can se you’re opening a file but “why” are you opening it !!!
Keep it going guys. Love these soft topic discussions.