This week on the podcast, Kyle shares his thoughts on the different options with clustering PeopleSoft applications, and Dan and Kyle discuss the improvements in Cloud Manager 12.
This week on the podcast, Kyle shares a fun way to learn Git and learn to be a better programmer, Dan shares some advantages of 3-Tier App Designer, and Kyle and Dan discuss personalized development environments.
- Boost Your Programming Skills with the Git codebase @ 2:00
- [Elastic 7 clustering changes](https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/7.x/modules-discovery-bootstrap- cluster.html) @ 10:30
- 3-Tier Debugger @ 13:45
- Personal Development Environments @ 20:00
- Advantages of 3-Tier App Designer Connections @ 28:00
This week on the podcast, Kyle shares his Rundeck plugin for OCI that will dynamically provides OCI nodes to Rundeck, and then Dan and Kyle discuss the difference between sync and async messaging and how that affects the Integration Broker.
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan look through the PeopleTools 8.59 Planned Features and highlight the changes they are excited to see.
- Life Cycle Management @ 5:00
- Integration @ 16:15
- User Interface @ 19:30
- Configuration @ 24:00
- Search @ 27:00
- Security and Privacy @ 32:30
- Monitoring @ 34:00
This week on the podcast, Kyle learns how the Cloud Manager repository download and tracks files, and Dan shares how he configured backups for Cloud Manager in OCI.
- History of Markdown @ 1:00
- Emergency WL CPU Patch @ 6:00
- Corrupted CM DPK Repo Subscriptions @ 14:30
- E-CLOUD: How to Re-download the Corrupted/Failed PUM Image DPKs into Repository Using Cloud Manager?
- E-CLOUD: Cloud Manager 11 Repository Subscribe Channel Gave Error “Duplicate process. Another process is already downloading artifacts for the same product, release, platform combination” OCI SR Creation @ 22:30
- Cloud Manager Backups @ 26:45
5 years of The PeopleSoft Administrator Podcast!
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan celebrate 5 years of podcasting and then take a detour into PeopleTools Patching. They discuss what rolling back a PeopleTools Patch would look like and share some thoughts on how to make PeopleTools Patch testing easier.
- 5 Years @ 1:30
- CPU Patching @ 4:30
- PeopleTools Patch Rollback Planning @ 9:30
- Testing PeopleTools Patches @ 27:00
This week on the podcast, Kyle finds that Cloud Manager removed a feature and Dan discusses some architectural designs for Integration Broker.
This week on the podcast, Charlie Sinks joins us to recap the Reconnect 2020 conference. We share our favorite sessions from the week, some of the things we learned this week, and what we liked about the virtual format.
- Virtual Format Likes and Dislikes @ 1:30
- Session Recaps @ 17:00
- PeopleSoft Product Update
- PeopleTools Roadmap
- Elasticsearch Best Practices
- Remote Client Functionality
- Platform Overview
- File Integration Framework
- Baking more than PI with OCI
- Taking PeopleSoft Swimming in an Instance Pool
- Running PeopleSoft on OCI
- Jim Marion Sessions
- PeopleTools Product Panel
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about psadmin.io Cloud Operations. .io Cloud Ops is the methodology and tools we use to run PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. We discuss what it is and talk about the new open source tools that help us run PeopleSoft on OCI.
- PSUG – OCI Fireside Chat @ 1:00
- PeopleSoft Innovator Summit – Advanced PeopleSoft Administration @ 3:00
- Upcoming Openings for Dan and Kyle @ 6:30
- Why DPK? Automation? @ 8:30
- psadmin.io Cloud Operations @ 12:00
- Resource Manager Drift Detection @ 25:00
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan discuss Rundeck and how to manage scripts used by Rundeck, share their virtual meeting tips, get back on the conference speaking circuit.
- Upcoming sessions at events @ 1:00
- PSUG OCI Fireside Chat
- Appsian PeopleSoft Summit – Advanced PeopleSoft Administration
- Running PeopleSoft on OCI (Dan)
- Taking PS swimming in an OCI Instance Pool (Kyle)
- Baking more than PI with OCI (Kyle)
- .conf 2021 @ 9:00
- Virtual Meeting Tips @ 10:00
- Rundeck Script Management @ 23:30
- Where does Rundeck fit? @ 33:00