This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan discuss memory usage in PSAPPSRV with the JVM, how to work with network resources and Tuxedo, and Dan shares an “Adventures in MOS” about “huge” customizations.
This week on the podcast Kyle and Dan start deploying Elasticsearch, monitoring failed logins, and working with YAML files. They also discuss watching log files and recap a PeopleTools 8.56 preview webinar.
- Starting Elasticsearch Deployments @ :30
- Color Syntax Follow-up @ 5:45
- Security Deployment Reference Grid @ 7:45
- Running a PUM Compare Report @ 12:45
- PrintProject Compare Reports @ 19:00
- Kyle’s YAML Pain @ 23:45
- ACM and YAML @ 31:00
- Do you ever sit back and watch log files? @ 33:45
- Monitoring Failed Logins @ 38:00
- PeopleTools 8.56 Preview Webinar @ 41:45
- SES End of Support in April 2018
- Expanded Event Mapping
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about PeopleSoft Myths, PowerShell Profiles and more features in Beyond Compare. Then we discuss the “left behind feeling” when hearing what other PS Admin’s are doing.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
- Oracle Search – SES – Page @ 2:00
- David Kurtz on Environment Variables and Tuxedo @ 3:30
- PowerShell Profiles @ 6:00
- Adopting PT Patches quicker @ 11:00
- DPK Windows Path Standards @ 16:30
- Beyond Compare and .zip Files @ DPK and PS_CFG_HOME Bug Fix @ 19:00
- Security Automation Tool @ 24:45
- Banishing PeopleSoft Myths by Duncan Davies @ 29:00
- Feeling Behind on Automation and other Admins @ 48:00