This week on the podcast, we talk about switching to DuckDuckGo for searching and Kyle finds the Windows Clipboard History feature. Then Dan shares his discovery of the IB Automated Integration Tester and Kyle talks about Single Sign Out with multiple environments.
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle recap some of the great discussions and sessions at the 2019 Fall UMRUG meeting. Kyle also talks about some great ideas for using the ACCTLOCK field.
- Keynote by Sentinel Software @ 2:00
- nVision Performance Issues with 8.56/8.57 @ 6:45
- PeopleTools Integration Broker Missing Manual @ 11:00
- MOS Tips and Tricks @ 12:45
- Charlie Sinks on Rundeck @ 14:00
- PT Infrastructure Roadmap @ 19:00
- Account Locking @ 24:00
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan discuss Integration Broker Queue Partitioning and why you might want to use it. Dan shares an edge case with Change Assistants new modes, and then Dan and Kyle talk about the wonderful tool Trace Wizard.
This week on the podcast, Kyle discusses a workflow message tester, and the thought process behind setting up IB failover. Dan explains what the ampersand at the end of URL means for PIA URLs.
This week Brad Carlson from the University of Minnesota joins us to talk about some recent projects he worked on. Brad explains why and how they consolidated their PeopleSoft database, an IB Monitoring tool that was recently open-sourced, and how the U of M can deploy CPU patches in 21 days.
- Introducing Brad @ 1:00
- Database Consolidation @ 5:30
- Benefits of a Single Database @ 11:00
- IB MonitorService @ 34:30
- Distributing Notifications @ 53:30
- Fast CPU Patching (21 Days!) @ 58:30