This week on the podcast, Dan talks about using ACM for basic configuration and his tips for using proxies to debug search and IB issues. Kyle shares how he used Terraform and Resource Manager to auto-deploy Cloud Manager.
This week on the podcast, Dan talks about a Terraform and Azure lab he attended, and some PeopleSoft 9.2 experiences. Kyle discusses the new Phire Scheduled Migrations and some great use cases for the new feature.
This week on the podcast, Dan shares a Terraform hands-on Lab from OpenWorld and Kyle has some ideas to replace Health Center. Then Dan shares his experience investigating an incident with PeopleSoft and what he learned.
This week on the podcast, Dan shares a VisualStudio Code plugin that edits files using SSHFS and some lessons learned from a recent PeopleTools 8.56 upgrade. Dan and Kyle also talk about using Terraform to build and create servers on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Classic.
- Visual Studio Code – SSHFS editing! @ 1:30
- OPC CLI and Terraform @ 7:30
- Elasticsearch 05 DPK @ 5:30
- The Rabbit Hole @ 19:00
- 8.56 Go-Live @ 27:30
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about cloud provisioning tools and how they could work for PeopleSoft Admins, Mike Ripley’s POC for securing WebLogic, and changes to the Change Assistant installation process.
- LinuxFilter Proof of Concept for WebLogic @ 1:30
- Insecure PeopleSoft Settings @ 6:00
- Random Default Local Node Name @ 9:30
- ps-terraform and working with cloud provisioning tools @ 15:00
- Change Assistant Installation Changes @ 26:00
- Headless PeopleTools Patching with Change Assistant @ 35:00