This week we talk about HR Image 17, the new Security Automation tool, and share some comments from David Kurtz about PeopleSoft on 12c. Then, Kyle dives into WebLogic Servlet Filters and shares how filters can be used with PeopleSoft.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at email@example.com, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
- The psadmin.io Community
- Security Deployment Tool – PeopleBooks Link
- Disable the LLE warning in Interaction Hub Image 2:
- Kyle’s PSEatCookies Filter
- PeopleBooks – Kerberos Filter for Desktop Single Signon
- Essentials of Filters
- Chain-of-responsiibility design pattern
- Episode #6 – TokenChpoken and Other Security Issues
- Update – May 6, 2016 – David Kurtz – PeopleSoft on Oracle 12c