This week on the podcast, Dan shares some tips on monitoring Tuxedo domains and Kyle discusses how to secure portal registries when accesses externally.
- Data Mover Follow-up @ 3:00
- PeopleTools POC Business Case Document @ 5:45
- Tuxedo Service Monitoring @ 7:30
- Limiting Access to Portal Registries @ 17:45
- Role Flipping
- Separate Registry and Obscurity
- LB/RPS/WL Filter Security
- VPN Access
- Conditional Navigation
We are excited to announce the dates and location for psadmin.conf 2019! The conference will be held May 6-8, 2019, in Minneapolis MN.
Visit the psadmin.conf page to learn more and listen to a special podcast about the 2019 conference.
Submit your presentation proposals now and registration opens 12/15/2018!
- Speaking at Oracle OpenWorld @ 1:00
- PeopleTools 8.57 is in the Cloud @ 2:00
- When Will the Next PeopleTools Be Released? @ 5:00
- Required Interim Patches for the Oracle Database with PeopleSoft @ 6:30
- Monitoring PeopleSoft @ 9:00
This week on the podcast, Dan shares an open source project to manage your Oracle Database grant permissions from the PIA. Kyle gives Dan some tips on using SSH aliases, and Dan shares how to trace FTP transactions with PeopleSoft.
This week on the podcast, Kyle shares a fix for deep links with the PIA and Dan discovers a bug with the Processing Indicator. Then Kyle and Dan talk about the new release of psadmin_plus and the improvements of version 2.0.
This week on the podcast, Kyle discusses a workflow message tester, and the thought process behind setting up IB failover. Dan explains what the ampersand at the end of URL means for PIA URLs.
This week on the podcast, Kyle gives some suggestions on how to make dynamic links to other PeopleSoft homepages and Dan dives into what happens when you perform a search with Elasticsearch.
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about what happens when you add a node to the node network, tracing unified navigation, and how to increase the number of Recent Places stored in the system.
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about running PeopleSoft applications in a cluster and with federated approval and push notifications. We discuss some of the configurations needed for federations and our lessons learned.
- Presence of IT Cloud White Paper @ 1:00
- Fluid Home Button URL @ 5:30
- Federated Push Notifications Bug @ 11:00
- Clustered Application Concerns and Testing @ 17:00
- Federated Approvals @ 21:45