This week on the podcast, Kyle follows up on his psc and psp bug, Dan doesn’t like the SSL setup in Linux and Kyle shares a great utility called chroot.
This week on the podcast, Sasank Vemana joins us to talk about the updated Planned Features and Enhancements document. We discuss some of the upcoming changes for PeopleTools 8.57.
- Link to the Planned Features and Enhancements
- Application Designer @ 2:00
- Installation @ 8:45
- Integration Broker @ 10:00
- Lifecycle Management @ 15:45
- Fluid UI @ 21:30
- Platforms @ 32:45
- Portal Technology @ 35:45
- Search @ 41:00
- Security @ 42:00
- User Interface @ 45:30
This week, Sasank Vemana joins us to talk about the Fluid Back Button, adding Action Menu items, adding Click to Call on PeopleSoft pages, and how to handle pages within Fluid Navigation.
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan recap the psadmin.conf 2018 conference.
- Vulnerability Testing During Happy Hour @ 1:30
- DPK Lab and Open Lab @ 4:45
- Kyle and Team Save the World @ 11:30
- JR Bing on Kuebernetes and Elasticsearch @ 13:00
- Greg Wendt on GH Insights @ 18:00
- Frank Dolezal on Monitoring PeopleSoft @ 21:30
- David Vandiver’s Process Monitor 2.0 @ 29:00
- Nate Werner on Protecting Secrets @ 31:30
- Kyle and Dan on using Terraform with PeopleSoft @ 37:00
- Brad Carlson on the open source IB Monitor @ 39:00
- Scott Hirni on PeopleMobile UX @ 43:00
- Tech Roundtable @ 47:00
- Mark Hoernemann on the PeopleTools Roadmap @ 49:30
This week on the podcast we review caching options for the app server, Kyle shares a bug with Unified Navigation and synchronizing User Preferences with Unified Navigation.
This week on the podcast, Dan shares a Vagrant plugin to help with Root Certificates and a change to WebLogic certifications with 8.56. Then Kyle and Dan discuss running VERSION and how to deal with bad cache.
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan discuss challenges on moving to the cloud, how to limit search data in non-production environments, and using XPath to modify XML files.
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle discuss the Apache Axis vulnerability from the April 2018 CPUs, an Adventures in MOS, and some of the challenges in moving to the cloud. Kyle also shares an update about his new job.
This week on the podcast, Brad Carlson, Adam Wlad and Jim Marion join Dan to recap the Alliance 2018 conference. We discuss some CPU Patching issues, the 2027 date for PeopleSoft, and PeopleTools 8.57 announcements.
- Technical and Reporting Advisory Group @ 1:45
- CPU Patching and Security @ 5:15
- PeopleSoft 2027 @ 15:00
- PeopleTools 8.57 – Cloud First @ 19:30
- PeopleTools 8.57 UI Changes @ 29:15
- Page and Field Configurator @ 40:00
- App Designer Improvements @ 49:45
- Stop and Shares @ 56:30
- Learning about Fluid @ 60:00
This week on the podcast, Colton Fischer joins Dan to talk about hidden ACM plugins, using the Web Profile to extend HTML pages, and his experience working with the Page and Field Configurator.