This week on the podcast, Kyle shares his Rundeck plugin for OCI that will dynamically provides OCI nodes to Rundeck, and then Dan and Kyle discuss the difference between sync and async messaging and how that affects the Integration Broker.
This week on the podcast, Kyle learns how the Cloud Manager repository download and tracks files, and Dan shares how he configured backups for Cloud Manager in OCI.
- History of Markdown @ 1:00
- Emergency WL CPU Patch @ 6:00
- Corrupted CM DPK Repo Subscriptions @ 14:30
- E-CLOUD: How to Re-download the Corrupted/Failed PUM Image DPKs into Repository Using Cloud Manager?
- E-CLOUD: Cloud Manager 11 Repository Subscribe Channel Gave Error “Duplicate process. Another process is already downloading artifacts for the same product, release, platform combination” OCI SR Creation @ 22:30
- Cloud Manager Backups @ 26:45
This week on the podcast, Charlie Sinks joins us to recap the Reconnect 2020 conference. We share our favorite sessions from the week, some of the things we learned this week, and what we liked about the virtual format.
- Virtual Format Likes and Dislikes @ 1:30
- Session Recaps @ 17:00
- PeopleSoft Product Update
- PeopleTools Roadmap
- Elasticsearch Best Practices
- Remote Client Functionality
- Platform Overview
- File Integration Framework
- Baking more than PI with OCI
- Taking PeopleSoft Swimming in an Instance Pool
- Running PeopleSoft on OCI
- Jim Marion Sessions
- PeopleTools Product Panel
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about psadmin.io Cloud Operations. .io Cloud Ops is the methodology and tools we use to run PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. We discuss what it is and talk about the new open source tools that help us run PeopleSoft on OCI.
- PSUG – OCI Fireside Chat @ 1:00
- PeopleSoft Innovator Summit – Advanced PeopleSoft Administration @ 3:00
- Upcoming Openings for Dan and Kyle @ 6:30
- Why DPK? Automation? @ 8:30
- psadmin.io Cloud Operations @ 12:00
- Resource Manager Drift Detection @ 25:00
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan discuss Rundeck and how to manage scripts used by Rundeck, share their virtual meeting tips, get back on the conference speaking circuit.
- Upcoming sessions at events @ 1:00
- PSUG OCI Fireside Chat
- Appsian PeopleSoft Summit – Advanced PeopleSoft Administration
- Running PeopleSoft on OCI (Dan)
- Taking PS swimming in an OCI Instance Pool (Kyle)
- Baking more than PI with OCI (Kyle)
- .conf 2021 @ 9:00
- Virtual Meeting Tips @ 10:00
- Rundeck Script Management @ 23:30
- Where does Rundeck fit? @ 33:00
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan talk about Elasticsearch Direct Transfer architecture and a few edge cases with the setup. They also remind everyone about mosbot, and also talk about accessing metadata on OCI instances.
This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle discuss autonomous database and linux support with PeopleSoft, Kyle shares some follow-up on Instance Pools, and Dan explains why a Pre-Production environment is important.
This week on the podcast, Dan shares a tip to generate App Designer crash logs, Kyle talks about adapting and learning to new technologies and some tips for using the OCI CLI.
- Adapting to new things @ 1:30
- App Designer Dump Files @ 6:00
- PeopleTools 8.58 Overview Course @ 10:15
- Cloud Manager 11 Backup and Restore @ 12:45
- Cloud Manager Start/Stop Domains @ 18:00
- oci_cli_rc @
This week on the podcast, Dan talks about using ACM for basic configuration and his tips for using proxies to debug search and IB issues. Kyle shares how he used Terraform and Resource Manager to auto-deploy Cloud Manager.
This week on the podcast, Dan shares some writing tips for on remote teams, Kyle talks about using OCI instance pools with PeopleSoft, and they discuss the changes they are excited for in Cloud Manager 11.