This week on the podcast, Dan talks about a Terraform and Azure lab he attended, and some PeopleSoft 9.2 experiences. Kyle discusses the new Phire Scheduled Migrations and some great use cases for the new feature.
This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan talk about Cloud Manager 9 features and the importance of remembering the basics. Kyle also shares some great information on what type of page transfer to use between Fluid, Classic, and more.
- I forgot how to manage a server @ 1:00
- Queries: Add to Favorite Menu @ 6:30
- Implementing Transfers and Modal Windows with PeopleCode @ 10:00
- Cloud Manager Image 9 @ 17:30
This week on the podcast, Dan shares a Terraform hands-on Lab from OpenWorld and Kyle has some ideas to replace Health Center. Then Dan shares his experience investigating an incident with PeopleSoft and what he learned.
This week on the podcast, Dan shares a VisualStudio Code plugin that edits files using SSHFS and some lessons learned from a recent PeopleTools 8.56 upgrade. Dan and Kyle also talk about using Terraform to build and create servers on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Classic.
- Visual Studio Code – SSHFS editing! @ 1:30
- OPC CLI and Terraform @ 7:30
- Elasticsearch 05 DPK @ 5:30
- The Rabbit Hole @ 19:00
- 8.56 Go-Live @ 27:30