This week on the podcast, Kyle shares his experience working with the CompanyInfo Banner, his thoughts on Branding Roles, and his discovery of the Introspection Page for Integration Broker.
This week Kyle and Dan discuss UI improvements from Sasank and Dan’s new Fluid Stylesheets, using Git and GitLab to manage DPK files, managing Favorites with Unified Navigation and some “Gotchas” Kyle found during his 8.55 upgrade project.
- Windows 6 month release schedule @ 4:00
- Puppet 5 @ 8:00
- Adding Breadcrumbs to Fluid @ 9:30
- Fluid Background Images @ 13:00
- psadmin.io Fluid Stylesheets @ 13:30
- App Designer on Ubuntu @ 25:45
- Enhancing Forms with Event Mapping @ 26:45
- New Window Behavior @ 28:00
- Using the DPK to deploy POC’s @ 33:00
- Gitlab Follow-up @ 35:30
- POSH-GIT @ 41:30
- Kyle’s DPKFiles Setup @ 45:15
- WebLogic and MP4 files @ 50:30
- Favorites and Unified Navigation @ 52:00
- Process Categories @ 59:30
This week, Kyle interviews Sasank Vemana about User Interface development in PeopleSoft. Sasank presented at Reconnect and shared some great projects he’s done to improve the UI in PeopleSoft. Dan and Kyle also discuss uploading Customer Data into the PUM and how we arrange our monitors.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
- Web Profile issues with 8.55/Fluid @ 1:00
- SublimeText Plugin @ 5:30
- Migrate Customer Data to PUM @ 8:45
- Sasank’s Twitter Feed Tile @ 17:00
- How do you do it? @ 19:00
- Arrangement and use of monitors
- Interview with Sasank @ 26:45